Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 4 months
Pay Rate: $18.66/hr
**JAPANESE LANGUAGE SKILLS REQUIRED**
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Scheduling meetings
- Some event management (ordering meals, arranging transportation)
- Manage and coordinate information on visitors with reception
- Greeting visitors and guests, managing visitor log
- Manage physical and digital documents
- Managing paperwork associated with:
- Assist budget management and tracking
- Expense reports
- Assistance with periodic reporting
- Coordination with facilities
- Coordination with internal and external partners
- Ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Japanese language skills – speaking and understanding
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.