Board Repair Technician
JOB TITLE: Computer Repair Technician
LOCATION: Memphis, TN
PAY RATE: $13/hr.
DURATION: 6 months
Our client is a leading provider of IT products and services for the global marketplace including hardware, software, networking, business solutions and more.
APR Consulting is looking for professionals who will analyze all information given to determine cause of unit failure and make appropriate corrective action to the customer's satisfaction and is required to produce an average of 1 unit per hour worked.
- Must be responsive to both internal and external customers and team members.
- Technician must take responsibility for his/her own actions, e.g., repairs.
- Must be able to quickly and correctly identify common problems leading to proper analysis and repair.
- Shows initiative in getting the job done right the first time with a high level of quality.
- Will analyze test data and make appropriate repair determination based on information collected. After repair, the technician will ensure that the unit is operating within specifications and document results in Oracle, his or her findings and corrective action.
- In order to provide beneficial historical information, the Technician will document in the customer database, detailed information regarding the repair work which was completed and the reason for the necessary repair, e.g., changed system board due to no power.
- A minimum of 12 months experience and A+ certifications.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting skills.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
PAY RATE: $13/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available after 6 months into contract.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.