Cost Modeling and FP&A Specialist
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Cost Modeling and FP&A Specialists for one of our biggest clients.
LOCATION: Richardson, TX
- Create cost allocation models to split out various cost components of a shared IT infrastructure.
- Calculate P/L by customer using cost models and allocations.
- Consolidate billing information for a large account, using operational and project reports.
- 2 to 7 year experience in Finance
- Able to use excel at intermediate level and book journal entries.
- Great attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in financial support for IT service business
- Experience in processing billing for large contracts with inputs from various sources.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.