Business Analyst 2
Business Analyst 2
Location: Rosemead, CA 91770
Pay rate: 40.89 Per hour
Contract for 6 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistics or related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Perform organizational unit or department business operations, project support, and/or ad-hoc work, as assigned, which may include but is not limited to:
- Workforce planning & administration: Activities include support with procure to pay such as invoicing and SES processing, intake monitoring and dispositioning for procure to pay items, and records management.
- Resource management: Activities include Supplemental Worker support such as completing and validating transfer requests, coordinating and processing badge extensions, assisting with position management. Provide go-live support for Fieldglass Profile Worker module.
- Other support: Provide project support where needed (i.e. information governance & Employee Connections), coordinating safety events for the Virtual Safety team, IT A/V and reporting support.
- Maintains strict confidentiality as aspects of the job may involve information which is sensitive in nature
- Proficient and experienced with Microsoft Office Suite applications (required to have intermediate to advanced Excel, Word, and PowerPoint experience)
- Possesses three or more years of experience in the field of analysis (i.e., business, project, finance and/or operational analysis)
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal relationship skills
- Exceptional service to internal and external customers
- Proficient and experienced with SAP, particularly the HCM and/or SCM modules, and MS Project
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience with project management tools and methods to manage single and multiple projects of moderate to high complexity, gather information, monitor and report project status, and coordinate activities to ensure timely delivery
- Demonstrated business mastery, including the ability to integrate work processes across relevant areas, develop services to enhance satisfaction and productivity, manage risks and safety appropriately, manage information
- Demonstrated experience initiating and executing improvement strategies for increased efficiency
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.