Business Analyst 2
Rosemead, CA 91770
Pay rate: $51.17/hour on W2
Contract for 4 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
C. Bachelor's Degree
- Working on deep dive reports insights, executive summary, demographic cuts, etc
- Q3 Survey Administration
- Comment analysis by specific demographic groups
- Exit survey integration
- Further work on the Action Planning Library
- Bachelor Degree
- 5- 7 years of experience
- Proficient in creating content in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, writing executive summaries
- Able to apply analytic thinking and structure to meta-data content
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.