Location: Rosemead CA 91770
Pay rate: $25.91/hr (With Benefits)
Contract for 6 months or longer
Schedule: MF 8-5
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
The selected candidate will support the design and development of evaluation solutions for training programs. The selected candidate will partner with the Governance and Performance team to review and analyze large amounts of data and develop dashboards and reports to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solutions. The candidate may also support the development of various employee assessment and evaluation tools.
- Must have five (5) or more years of experience analyzing and interpreting complex data.
- Experience in project management, business analysis, and/or decision analytics.
- Experience with dashboard visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Experience building and managing relational databases.
- Experience analyzing data in SPSS and/or Microsoft Excel; must possess experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Experience developing surveys via various platforms (e.g., SurveyGizmo, SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics).
- Effective resource and task planning, decision-making, results delivery, teamwork, and the ability to stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
- Ability to prioritize multiple duties/projects, take lead and follow through on all assignments.
- Ability to work well under pressure, adjust to changing priorities, organize a heavy workload, take ownership and follow through on all assignments.
- Ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
- Work well in a team environment and perform with minimal supervision.
- Experience consulting with client to identify business needs, developing recommendations and action plans, and presenting results to various employees and leaders.
- Demonstrated excellent oral, written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethics, influence and negotiation, leadership, interpersonal skills, communication, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Demonstrated ability to follow Edison safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Math, or other related discipline.
- Background in Industrial/Organizational Psychology or related field.
Compensation and Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.