Call Center Rep
Title: Customer Service Specialist Location: Irwindale, CA Duration: 18 months or longer
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Customer Service Rep who will be responsible for analyzing and handling confidential information such as invoices and program applications, and validate accuracy of data and information provided.
- Research and analyze to resolve customer issues and provide solutions and recommendations by applying established policies and procedures for the energy efficiency programs.
- Process applications, complete multiple assignments simultaneously, including research of missing information, verifying account status, and making contact with internal / external customers.
- Gathers documents and researches data on assigned topics, using databases, files, spreadsheets, or other sources.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder required
- A combination of education, training and skills equivalent to those typically possessed by a high school graduate with 0-3 years of experience resolving customer issues by researching and analyzing information.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to internal and external clients business needs, and interface effectively and/or collaborate with others.
- Demonstrated ability to accurately research and analyze information to make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
- Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas and manage risks and information appropriately.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $18.38/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.