Computer Operator 1
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Computer Operators for one of our biggest clients.
LOCATION: Rosemead, California 91770
Schedule • Tues-Sat, 3am to 11:30am
• Opportunity for OT: none
• Travel: none
• After on-the-job training provided, the operator will be performing printing and inserting responsibilities which emphasizes a focus on safety while operating equipment.
• Follow work direction from the Shift Lead or Supervisor, and will monitor quality in accordance with training and company policies, and comply with US Postal Service guidelines and regulations.
• Regular dependable attendance is required, monitored and tracked; though the graveyard shift hours are in the very early morning, operators must be fit for work duty at the start of the shift.
• Personnel will be required to be working on their feet for most of their work shift, and must be physically capable of safely lifting mail trays weighing 10-12 pounds, handling envelope boxes weighing 20 to 25 pounds, and moving wheeled carts and mail cages that could have as much as 950 pounds loaded on each cart on a regular basis.
• Accurately record production data as their work progresses. Learning is an intrinsic part of the job, as skills with each piece of equipment are mastered. An aptitude with mechanical functions is helpful in the learning process with this position
• Regular dependable attendance is required
• Able to lift 20 - 25 pounds on a frequent basis and to move 800+ pounds wheeled cart and cages on a less frequent basis.
• Must have a working knowledge of email, and some computer skill. This is assembly-line type of work operating the machines that print and process customer bills and notices.
• Degree is not required
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.