Title: Computer Operator Location: Rosemead, CA Duration: 7 to 18 months Shift Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday, 3am - 11:30am
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Responsible for operating high-speed/high volume inserting equipment to insert, track and reconcile (avg. 175,000) mail pieces consisting of SCE customer bill statements, customer letters, accounts payable and payroll checks
- Troubleshoot and correct mail inserting equipment problems as needed.
- Perform quality checks, place mail in deliverable mail trays and perform quality checks to ensure compliance with USPS requirements.
- Follow procedures for the reprocessing of damaged mail pieces.
- Reconfigure insert machine four times per day to transition from inserting bills to checks or letters, and vice versa.
- Responsible for completing all required print and/or insert operator log sheets, quality control logs, and production documentation.
- Perform end of the day restocking and area cleanup.
- Responsible for receiving vendor deliveries of material and material stocking as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school graduate or the equivalent.
- Reliable, punctual and available to work graveyard shift (1AM to 3AM start time); work up to two hours of overtime; and on occasion be flexible to adjust start times with very little advance notice.
- Experience with desktop computers, e-mail and Microsoft Word.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull up to 40 pounds occasionally, and 10 to 25 pounds frequently.
- Ability to work on a team and contribute to group successes.
- Desire to learn new skills and work in warehouse environment.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $14.91/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.