Content Communications Specialist
Location: Rosemead, CA 91770
Pay Rate: $30.80/hr on W2
Contract of 5 months or longer
Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Our client is the primary electricity supplier for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
we're looking for someone to, broadly speaking, liaise between SMEs and digital team to ensure that we're consistent in our presentation (voice, look, feel, etc.) of company messaging across multiple digital properties (web, social, internal, external). At a more advanced level, this position could move beyond being a "caretaker" to becoming more of an active lead in dictating the look and feel and voice and tone of our content.
This person would work across all the web channels that fall under CorpComm and potentially have input across social channels. They would look for opportunities to support content through re-use and cross-linking.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Understands the electric utility field and where it's going
- Can quickly absorb new and complex ideas and present them in an easy to understand manner
- Will maintain the appropriate voice and tone based on audience and channel
- Looks for opportunities to further the company's values and POV with key stakeholders and seeks to understand which channels to use to reach them
- Is comfortable talking with SMEs and will actively search out new ideas
- Understands basic user experience and design principles and has an eye for content layout and imagery. Knows how and when to communicate ideas visually (icons, infographics, videos).
- Has experience working with legal and understands web compliance and accessibility requirements
Compensations and Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.