Customer Service Rep
Title: Customer Service Rep Location: Irwindale, CA Duration: 18 months or longer
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Typically, via telephone provides first level review and resolution of customer inquiries related to the company's Energy Efficiency programs, products and services.
- Multitasking – listening to customer while typing simultaneously using multiple internal systems.
- Handles a high volume of calls.
- Frequent contact with Company personnel to obtain information and resolve customer concerns. Uses customer data, information about energy programs, and industry expertise to educate customers on solutions.
- Responsible for assisting customers and guide them to the appropriate programs or mix of solutions available.
- Delivering high quality, courteous, and professional customer service, through excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analyzing customer information through the use of multiple databases and computer programs.
- Manage and resolve customer complains/inquiries.
- Contributing to a high performing team.
- Maintaining a safety conscious work environment by following safety protocols and safe work practices.
- Performing other responsibilities and duties as assigned.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder required
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in resolving customer issues by researching and analyzing information in a phone center environment.
- Experience providing customer service by phone, including managing customer inquiries, complaints and requests.
- A combination of education, training and experience to gain knowledge and skills generally equivalent to those typically possessed by a high school graduate.
- Experience using multiple databases/computer systems to analyze information and generate recommendations.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $16.30/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.