Customer Solutions Representative 1
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Customer Solutions Representative for one of our biggest clients in the energy and utilities industry.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: Irwindale, CA 91706 CONTRACT: 12 months or longer PAY RATE: $18.38/hour SHIFT: Mon-Fri: Ranging from 6:00 AM – 4:30PM
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Analyze and handle confidential information such as invoices and program applications and validate accuracy of data and information provided.
- Research and analyze to resolve customer issues and provide solutions and recommendations by applying established policies and procedures for the established program.
- Processing of applications completing multiple assignments simultaneously, calling internal / external customers for missing information, researching missing information, and verifying account status.
- Gathers documents and researches data on assigned topics, using databases, files, spreadsheets, or other sources.
- Meet productivity and quality metrics.
- Promote a safe working environment.
- Uses skills and experience in addressing issues with minor to moderate impact
- Demonstrated ability to accurately analyze information and make sound decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and accountability for the accuracy of information and for achieving results.
- Must demonstrate the ability to integrate work across relevant areas and manage risks and information appropriately.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, be customer focused to understand and appropriately respond to internal and external clients business needs, and interface effectively and/or collaborate with others.
- Education is not a requirement but 0-3 years of experience resolving customer issues by researching and analyzing information
- Able to lift 25 lbs., operate basic office machines: such as copier, fax, scanner, etc. and other duties assigned.
- Does not mind being on their feet thru out the day. Some stopping and bending. Overtime will be required based on department needs and can be up to 40% of OT.
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!INDIND
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.