Drafter - Electrical
Rock Island, IL 61201
Pay Rate: 16.00/hr
Duration: 6 Months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of gas and electric construction standards to aid in the accurate mapping of facilities and data.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal contacts.
- Exhibit good listening skills and ask questions to improve understanding.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Support the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and regulations applicable to position and company.
- Word, Access, Excel, Outlook Analytical Spatial Communication
- Knowledge of computer aided drafting, work management information systems and customer information systems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Must have experience with drafting electrical blueprints
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay Rate: $16.00/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7 year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.