Drafter - Electrical
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Drafter – Electrical for one of the nation's largest organization in the energy industry.
LOCATION: Rock Island, IL 61201
CONTRACT: 6 months or longer
Note: Skill testing requested: Keyboarding Microsoft – Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, Analytical, Spatial, Communication.
- Knowledge of computer aided drafting, work management information systems and customer information systems.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Effective analytical, problem solving, oral and written communication skills.
- Perform responsibilities as directed within determined time frames and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Develop an understanding of MidAmerican Energy Company gas and electric construction standards to aid in the accurate mapping of facilities and data.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal contacts.
- Exhibit good listening skills and ask questions to improve understanding.
- Maintain sensitive and confidential information regarding company information.
- Support the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Ensures all compliance aspects of position are known and followed; understands and complies with all policies, codes and regulations applicable to position and company.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service). 401k plan is available after 90 days.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.