Enterprise Application Developer
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Enterprise Mobile Application Developer for one of the nation's largest organization in the energy industry.
LOCATION: Davenport, IA 52801
CONTRACT: 10 months or longer
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enterprise application development and integration.
- Functions in a team to implement new features in existing systems and build new applications and services.
- Provides and leverages experience and creativity in implementing complex systems using diverse technical platforms through the entire application stack; and possessing deep, specialized knowledge of several technologies or techniques.
- Comfortable with all phases of application development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, communication with business partners, application development, and testing.
- Awareness and support of developing secure applications.
- Demonstration of advanced technical knowledge and analytical skills.
- Effective translation of written and oral communications into system design specifications and design specifications into specific applications.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills, and sensitivity to project timelines.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information.
- Possess strong work ethic, including supporting the company's employee policies and procedures, including workplace safety rules.
- Bachelor's degree in management information systems (MIS), computer science, or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 4 years professional software development experience.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service). 401k plan is available after 90 days.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.