APR has been engaged to identify hard working Financial Analysts for one of our biggest clients.
LOCATION: Johnston, Iowa 50131
- Initiate project approvals and generate cash flow estimates for capital projects; submit for approval;
- update cash flows for construction projects based on actual and committed costs; compile and prepare financial reports;
- provide meaningful and concise variance analysis of actual performance compared to plans, forecasts and prior periods.
- Degree in accounting or related field;
- 3 or more years experience in financial forecasting, financial modeling or financial analysis.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.