HR Data Analyst
Title: HR Data Analyst
Location: Irwindale, CA Duration: 5-6 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
This role will be responsible for supporting the Training Development team by capturing and tracking key training data, in preparation for the implementation of a large SAP program. The ideal candidate must be extremely detailed oriented and have advanced MS Access and Excel proficiency. The candidate will oversee and manage all data entry into various tracking tools and provide continuous maintenance and support to ensure data accuracy. Additionally, the candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to work closely with the extended team and project members. The candidate must also be able to work independently, with minimal supervision and to proactively track down information as needed.
- Maintain the following data assets:
- CSRP training database
- CSRP Training Catalog
- Reviewers spreadsheet
- Documents Review Schedule
- Course to Change impacts Mapping spreadsheet
- Process Controls Mapping spreadsheet
- Create and update additional team spreadsheets as needed
- Schedule meetings and conference rooms for Training team
- Record meeting notes as needed
- Review team mailbox and capture Content Approvals
- Create & maintain content trackers and reporting dashboards
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required
- Advanced MS Access DB and MS Excel skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Ability to integrate data sources into MS Access
- Provide ad hoc reports as needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task and change direction quickly
- Team player, with strong partnering skills
- Critical thinking - ability to recognize/understand how changes/decisions have an impact
- Experience in SAP and / or training support activities (a plus, not required)
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $25.91/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.