Location: Remote and in specific locations where project teams are when needed. (Rosemead, CA)
Pay Rate: $42.39/hr (With Benefits)
Contract of 16 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR Consulting is actively looking for an INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGNER
Primary responsibilities include coordinating, planning, developing, implementing, and assessing training programs and services as follows:
- Bachelor's Degree in Education, instructional design, business or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must have experience in the complete ADDIE process for developing instructor led and eLearning training deliverables. Must have strong analysis experience and work well with subject matter experts, IT teams, and business organizations.
- Looking for skills in developing training for AUD, Outage Management Systems, Field Planning tools.
- Instructor led training, eLearning, and job aid development.
- Must have multiple years of training development experience with systems applications. Looking for instructional developers with high technical aptitude.
Compensation and Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.