Title: Instructional Designer Location: Rosemead, CA Duration: 18 months or longer Schedule: M-F 8-5
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Complete instructional design tasks and activities to build technical and system training material.
- Attending meetings with subject matter experts, developing training plans and strategies, and building instructor led and online content.
- US Citizen or Green Card Holder required
- Associate degree
- Instructional design skills for ADDIE, AGILE, and SAM.
- Require great time management skills, communication skills, training development skills, and some project management skills.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Pay Rate: $42.39/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.