Title: Instructional Specialist
Location: Rosemead, CA – remote (prefers local to CA)
Duration: 18 months or longer
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR is currently looking for an Instructional Specialist within Southern California.
The person in this role:
- Analyze, design, and develop new training curriculums, participant guides, job aids, and assessments that are complex in nature.
- May conduct job task analysis and Train the Trainer sessions.
- Work with internal clients and subject matter experts to determine program and learning objectives.
- Will design and develop learning assets.
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Must have at least 7 years of experience developing learning assets. Prefer candidate with experience developing digital learning and virtual experiences.
- Must possess analytical and project management skills and have a great attention to detail. May work as part of a larger project team and work with multiple stakeholders.
- Will develop training design documents.
- Must be have a working proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, e-learning and virtual training software.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $42.39/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.