Location: Rialto, CA 92376
Pay Rate: $23.73/hr on W2
Contract of 6 months or longer
Our client is one of the largest electric utility and longtime leader in renewable energy and energy efficiency in the United States providing electricity for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
APR Consulting is actively looking for an Invoice Processor.
The position is within the Vegetation Management organization.
- Support the Trouble Order process and also processing invoices received from various contractors.
- Assist with assigning trouble orders received from the SCE Call Center.
- Review the trouble order and assign to a contractor crew for execution/mitigation.
- With the high volume of invoices from the various contractors, you would assist with reviewing the invoices for specific documentation, validate the fields are correct and assign the invoices via the Ariba system for final approval by the specific manager. Also, provide reporting weekly related to the trouble orders and invoices.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Ability to work well with a high functioning team.
- Ability to be flexible with changing priorities and work overtime when needed.
- Proficient in being a team player, high accuracy, attention to detail, organized
Compensation and Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etac.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.