IT Project Admin
APR has been engaged to identify hard working IT Project Administrator for one of our biggest clients in the energy and utilities industry.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: Rosemead, CA 91770 CONTRACT: 14 months or longer PAY RATE: $25.91/hour SHIFT: Mon-Fri, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The person in this role:
- Work with functional (business) and technical leads/team members to produce work papers, key deliverables and project artifacts such as requirements, user stories, design documentation and other technical deliverables in the course of project execution.
Project Management Support
- Support the Delivery manager in collecting and generating status updates for various project workstreams
- Collaborate with testing leads to produce and maintain relevant testing deliverables, including but not limited to:
- UAT test plan
- Test scenarios, test cases and test data
- Test scripts
- Expected results
- Meeting scheduling, facilitation, scribing and distribution of meeting notes
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Candidate must possess extensive (3+ years) experience with IT projects executed under standard systems development life cycles and associated phases and processes.
- Must demonstrate understanding of standard project management processes, procedures and documents.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' work experience, preferably in a Project Management Organization and/or IT function (Planning, project execution, operations, etc.)
- Experience with UMT360, Octane and/or Sharepoint
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.