WESTMINSTER, CA 92683
PAY RATE: $19/HR
DURATION: 12 months
- This role will work closely with management, Corporate Legal, and third-party consultants and vendors to initiate and finalize/track various legal documents.
- The candidate performs a variety of both complex and routine administrative duties that may include balancing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Performs duties of a high confidential nature that require comprehensive knowledge of organizational policies, practices and procedures.
- Sets up meetings.
- Responsible for ordering supplies and setting up offices/computer equipment for new hires.
- Requires judgment and confidence in handling interpersonal relations.
- Works on special projects as needed.
- May provide work direction to lower level administrative staff in the same department or unit.
- Prepares initial drafts of certain legal documents.
- Initiates contracts/agreements for preliminary review and documentation; tracks agreements and associated documents and dates.
- Requires High School Degree (Associate Degree, preferred) and 1-2 years related experience
- Typing ? 50wpm
- Advanced knowledge of personal computer software, on-line applications, office equipment, and filing systems.
- Four or more years of experience completing advanced administrative functions.
- Legal Department: knowledge of pleading formats and all court forms and procedures; able to file pleadings and court forms in state and federal courts; knowledge of trail preparation
- Legal/Business affairs experience in a Law Firm highly preferred.
- Ability to coordinate the schedule of a manager Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and related software
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.