Location: Rosemead, CA 91770
Pay Rate: 23.73 per hour
Contract for 1 year and 6 months or longer
Schedule: M-F 8-5
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Provide project management support (coordination, scheduling, data-based management) for two project management teams.
- Partner with T&D leaders, coordinators, and others to schedule and coordinate personnel to complete project deliverables.
- Track, monitor, and report on project budget and completion status of project deliverables.
- Manage e-mail inbox and act as initial point of contact for project inquires.
- Support the design of project-related communications including the creation of PowerPoint decks and Excel spreadsheets.
- Assist project managers with managing external vendors such as meeting coordination, invoice racking and acting as a liaison between vendors and project managers.
- Create agendas and take notes for project steering council meetings.
- Providing follow-up communications and tracking to obtain required project data.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint: creating/maintaining/analyzing data on spreadsheets; creating project-related communications and executive presentations.
- Experience coordinating project activities that span multiple departments. Experience creating and managing project tracking and reporting tools.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; ability to influence and persuade others; team orientation; ability to input, sort, and analyze information and data using spreadsheets; the ability to maintain confidential information; and possesses strong customer service orientation.
- BA in behavioral sciences or business
- 3 years of project management coordination and support
- Experience supporting multiple project managers on numerous, current projects.
Compensation and Benefits:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. (Eligible on the 30 days period)
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.