Project Analyst 1
Pay Rate: $21.38/hr
Duration: 6 months or Longer
Work Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the nation's largest electric utility providers, delivering electricity to Southern and Central California for more than 125 years. Their success depends on the quality, productivity and engagement of their employees and they are looking for talented individuals to join their diverse and dedicated team.
The Talent Acquisition team is seeking an entry level Project Analyst.
- Provide support to maintenance and improve the CMMS data quality.
- Provide Proactive Support to operations, maintenance, and AMGS organizations in relation to CMMS activities.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement systems for CMMS Master Data.
- Assist in the development and authoring of standards for CMMS Master Data function and governance.
- Assist in projects or initiatives related to CMMS data such as work management integration, reporting, and SAP Master Data clean-up initiatives…
- MS Office (intermediate level Excel Knowledge)
- Zero to Three years experience in an analytical position utilizing database programs and spreadsheet software.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering, documenting, analyzing and drawing conclusions on data and information.
- Demonstrated experience in performing a variety of functions and handling programs, projects, and assignments.
- Candidate must demonstrate good oral and written communication skills. May assist (under general direction) with developing specifications from which programs will be written .
- Demonstrates working knowledge of 1 programming language, report production, and database structures.
- Demonstrates the ability to read, write, and test code.
- Associate?s degree in a related field required.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available after six months!
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.