Project Analyst 3
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Project Coordinator
Location: Rosemead, CA 91770
Position: Project Analyst
Pay Rate: $25.91 per hour on W2
Duration: 17 months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Act as key resource to project team, department and division management, customers, and/or client organizations to analyze and resolve complex issues ensuring team and project needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Effectively and accurately coordinate and communicate meeting decisions and key project deliverables (e.g. bids, RFPs, contracts, reports, presentations, regulatory documents, etc.).
- Partner with Project Manager to ensure the project meets schedule, budget, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Provide independent analysis and consistent follow-up with all relevant stakeholders to drive completion of project deliverables, action items, and objectives.
- Gather, track, and manage documents to analyze and draw conclusions on complex data and information after considering alternatives through independent research and analysis.
- Track and provide oversight of document management, change management, action and decision logs, risk logs and governance materials in accordance with MPO policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with PM to ensure contractor meets the schedule, budget and regulatory compliance requirements
- Five or more years of experience in an analyst position.
- Two or more years of experience performing project management functions such as investigating and resolving problems, coordinating and communicating key project decisions and deliverables.
- Three or more years of experience using intermediate-level Microsoft Office suite, including spreadsheet and presentation software tools to report out data trends and analysis.
- Experience working across multiple disciplines, interdepartmental teams and engaging with internal and external suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ability to proactively manage time constraints, prioritize work, and resolve project related concerns.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate at all levels in the organization.
- Customer focused and have the ability to understand and appropriately respond to internal and external stakeholders' business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, construction management or related field.
- Project Management Certificate.
- Experience working in a utility or contractor environment supporting the development and/or execution of major transmission or distribution projects, large capital projects, or Third Party interconnection projects.
- Experience with applications such as SharePoint, Aconex or other document management platforms
Compensation & Benefits We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. (Eligible on the 30 days period)
Note: At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.