Title: Project Analyst
Location: Rialto, CA
Duration: 18 months or longer
Our client is the primary electricity supply company for much of Southern California.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Supports the trouble order process within the Vegetation Mgmt. organization. Trouble orders are created in the Call Center when a customer calls in to notify us about a vegetation or tree that requires mitigation. The trouble order notification is reviewed/processed by the VM trouble order organization.
- Reviews emails from contractors and updating CSS Workstation to close out trouble orders when work is completed.
- Dispatch new trouble orders to pre-inspectors and tree trimming contractors.
- Frequent communicate with peers, internal clients and contractors.
- There is a high volume of trouble orders received and require action. flexible to change, team player, ability to work overtime when needed, work well with others, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, working knowledge in Excel
To qualify for this opportunity candidates:
- US Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Excel
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Rate: $23.73/hour on W2
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team.
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.