Rosemead, CA 91770
Project Analyst (1013)
Pay Rate: 23.73/hr
Duration: 12 Months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Assist with credit card expenses and other payroll tasks
- Prepare payroll documents to be sent to outsourcing company who will input to database
- Assist with data entry, filing, and analysis in SAP
- Will extract data from SAP and utilizing Excel to manipulate data,
- This position analyzes, codes, tests and documents moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications.
- Incumbent may assist with preparing specifications from which programs will be written.
- SAP experience for Payroll & Expense Reimbursement process
- eDmm experience - scanning requirements, folder structure, metadata, and document retrieval requirements
- Knowledge of Payroll compliance laws and Expense Reimbursement regulations
- Advanced Excel and Access skills
- Excellent communication skills Education Requirement
- Bachelor's Degree or 3-5 years' equivalent experience
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay Rate: $23.73/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7 year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.