Rosemead, CA 91770
$25.91/hr on W2 (With Benefits- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K)
17 months or longer contract
- Coordination with project team, department and division management, customers, and/or client organizations
- Analyze and resolve complex issues ensuring team and project needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Effectively and accurately coordinate and communicate meeting decisions and key project deliverables (e.g. bids, RFPs, contracts, reports, presentations, regulatory documents, etc.).
- Project scheduling, budget, and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Gather, track, and manage documents to analyze and draw conclusions on complex data and information after considering alternatives through independent research and analysis.
- Track and provide oversight of document management, change management, action and decision logs, risk logs and governance materials in accordance with MPO policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with PM to ensure contractor meets the schedule, budget and regulatory compliance requirements
- Five or more years of experience in an analyst position.
- Two or more years of experience performing project management functions such as investigating and resolving problems, coordinating and communicating key project decisions and deliverables.
- Experience with MS Office suite- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Compensation & Benefits We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. (Eligible on the 30 days period)
Note: At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.