Quality Assurance Tester/Business Analyst
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify Quality Assurance Tester/Business Analyst
Location: Portland, OR 97232 Position: Quality Assurance Tester/Business Analyst Pay Rate: $40-57/hr on W2 Duration: 6 months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the West's leading utilities delivering innovative solutions and reliable, sustainable energy to help customers and communities thrive.
Seeking an experienced Functional QA for User Testing of customer facing utility web applications for a six months contract project. In this role, the eligible candidate will understand the current and new business processes and workflows; prepare user acceptance test plan; conduct user acceptance testing; coordinate with business users and technology teams to ensure that the web applications meet the requirements; work through problem resolution; implementations and reporting.
· Conduct user experience analysis for web and web supporting systems to ensure that functional requirements align with user experience (UX) requirements.
· Participate in design meetings with Information Technology development teams
· Prepare user acceptance test plan, test cases; Gather test data and execute user acceptance test cases to ensure that the web applications meet the requirements.
· Prepare user verification plan and conduct verifications during production implementations.
· Follow all International Organization of Standards 270001 and Sarbanes Oxley controls along with any related processes.
· Provide time sensitive results for requested assessment, requirements and related testing
· Coordinate with stakeholders including business users, business process owners and Information Technology teams.
· Actively participate as a team member on a fast paced, customer facing web development project
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, related field; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
· A minimum of three years of experience providing system analysis and quality assurance user experience testing of web and customer-facing applications.
· Knowledge of data gathering and analysis.
· Experienced in developing test plans, test cases and test execution.
· General knowledge of electric utilities, applicable federal, state, and local governmental laws and regulations.
· Proficient with the use of Microsoft office solutions including Visio, Excel, Word.
· Familiar with both agile and iterative development models.
· Excellent oral and communication skills and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
· Experience in Public utility business.
· Experience with web technologies, SQL, Cognos reporting system, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Content management.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.