Quality Control Inspector
Pomona, CA 91767
Quality Control Inspector (1032)
Pay Rate: $20.17/hr
Duration: 12 Months
M-F, 8-5pm - Travel 20%(Driving test vehicles around work location)
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
- Will work with Advanced Technology's Electric Drive System group to perform general surveillance of safety related and non-safety related activities
- Perform receiving inspections of material and equipment
- Perform tests, reviews results, and verifies calibration of equipment
- Retrieve data from instruments/meters and upload to machine for engineers to review
- Perform car and charger tests as needed; will consist of driving test vehicle around work location
- General lab duties
- May assist with setting up tests
- 2+ years as Quality control/inspection experience
- Machine environment experience
- Data acquisition system experience
- Data collection experience
- Valid driver's license
- Good standing driving record (Driver's Record component must be added to background report)
- Minimum high school diploma
Compensation & Benefits:
Pay Rate: $20.17/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. - Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
At a minimum, a 7 year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.