Technical Support Assistant
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Technical Support Assistant
Location: Monterey Park, CA 91754-5207
Position: Technical Support Assistant
Pay Rate: $24.45/hr
Duration: 12 months
Note: The two selected individuals will work remotely, at home, with a provided laptop and accessories. They may be asked to travel to one or more of our operating locations, within the SCG service territory. No out of town or overnight travel is required.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client has been delivering clean, safe and reliable natural gas to its customers for more than 140 years. It is the nation's largest natural gas distribution utility and they are seeking top talent to help in their goal of providing safe and reliable energy to 20.9 million consumers across the Southern California area.
- Primary Purpose Provide testing, distribution, research and management support for Customer Service Field technician's iPhone applications.
- Provide hands-on repair and maintenance support of iPhone devices.
- Provide project related support as needed.
- Independently manage small-scale department projects.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on emerging and prevalent technologies.
- Analyze routine issues, problems, data within the department and recommend potential solutions.
- Provide guidance and support in the development, implementation, and maintenance of departmental procedures.
- Provide support to large-scale projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Education - Bachelor's degree in any field or equivalent experience required.
- Experience • 3+ years of experience or equivalent experience and training required.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires strong planning and organizational skills.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact independently with all levels of management and non-management.
- Proficient in data collection, with statistical, analytical and written skills.
- Strong computer skills and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Access.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.