APR has been engaged to identify hard working Staff Accountant.
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
CONTRACT: 4 months
The Record to Report Staff Accountant is responsible for the providing support for various Caesars Entertainment properties and numerous corporate cost centers. The Record to Report Staff Accountant is a critical role in the success of Caesars Entertainment being able to deliver its mission, vision and values.
Role and Responsibility:
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly accounting processes to properly record and classify financial transactions for Record to Report
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare month-end journal entries
- Assist senior accountants and/or managers in any research of monthly journal entry and account reconciliation related questions
- Develop and implement best practices in all areas of Record to Report
- Assist in streamlining and improving processes, work product, and output.
- Support key initiatives to promote and achieve a culture of service excellence and employee engagement.
- Assist in preparing financial reports and/or accounting analyses for internal or external users as assigned
- Ensure that all accounting and financial reporting deadlines are met
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance, or 1 to 2 years' equivalent experience with Bachelor degree in other than Accounting/Finance
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a changing environment
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Be detail-oriented and ability to manage time and handle deadlines
- Ability to be a self-starter with strong analytical skill and have the ability to work independently
- Flexibility to work various shifts including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to get along with co-workers and work as a team
- A neat and professional appearance
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software: Outlook, Word, Excel and 10-key
Don't miss out on his amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.