Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Diamond Bar, CA 91765
Position: Administrative Assistant
Pay Rate: $20/hr
Duration: 6 months or longer
Schedule: Four 10-hour days, Tuesday – Friday, with a 7:00 or 7:30 a.m. start time, ending at 5:30 or 6:00 p.m.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
This position will provide advanced clerical support to the Records Management department.
- Candidates should be dependable, with responsible clerical experience, able to perform both routine and non-routine administrative support tasks
- Experience with document control/archiving. – document archiving, merging together on file.
- Experience utilizing a document management system, such as Onbase or similar, is highly desired. – own private system,
- Excellent data entry and document scanning experience and skills. – 5, doc scanning – medical records, courthouse file records. Data entry -
- Computer strength -- MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy for data entry, word processing, and records management.
- Strong customer service skills, with ability to interact diplomatically on the phone and in person.
- Good organizational skills -- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced office environment and follow through to ensure tasks are completed.
- Good reasoning ability -- able to quickly learn and adapt to new computer software applications.
- Good English language reading ability, comprehension, and communication skills.
Compensation and Benefits
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.