APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify an Administrative Assistant
Location: Wailuku, HI
Position: Administrative Assistant
Pay Rate: 12.75/hr
Duration: 3 months with possibility of extension or conversion to full time
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plan founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
- Performs general filing duties including sorting and filing materials, correspondence, records, business forms or other materials according to an alpha, numeric, date, subject or color-coded system.
- Has the ability to use basic office equipment including photocopy machines, facsimile machines, binding machines, etc.
- Proofreads documents, completes forms, and performs basic mail distribution activities. Produces lists, labels, forms or other documents.
- Counts documents, materials, etc, and groups into batches; tabulates batch totals. Reviews content of documents to determine correct filing.
- Checks manual files for duplicate, missing or misfiled items.
- Prepares filed materials for storage. Destroys documents according to guidelines.
- Requires knowledge of proper grammar.
Minimum Education (Indicate minimum education or degree required.)
- High school diploma or GED.
Preferred Education (Indicate preferred education or degree required.)
- Associates degree in business administration or related field.
Minimum Work Experience and Qualifications (Indicate minimum years of job experience, skills or abilities required for the job.)
- Minimum three (3) years administrative assistant or related experience.
- Type 45 wpm.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and complete detailed work with accuracy and within time line requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, interpersonal relations, oral communication, written communication, organization, customer service, teamwork, project management, problem solving, and decision making.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
- Preferred Work Experience and Qualifications (Indicate preferred years of job experience, skills or abilities required for the job.)
- Specialized knowledge related to department (e.g. finance, compliance, benefits).
Compensation & Benefits
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.