Broker Compensation Analyst - Intermediate
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify Broker Compensation Analyst
Location: Burbank, CA 91504 Position: Broker Compensation Analyst
Pay Rate: $45/hour
Duration: 12 months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plan founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Broker Commissions Calculations, Validations, and Reporting & Analytics.
- Employs specified analytical methods and tools to access data to provide reportable information from client's information systems.
- Provides support and point of contact for department clients requesting routine information, data summaries and or reports.
- Research key business issues, directs the collecting and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Can apply specified analytical methods including assessing the significance of observed changes, identifying associations among measured quantities, forecasting trends, etc.
- Can contributes to written reports and presentation materials describing project or task objectives, methods, data, and results.
- Able to implement specified QA procedures to ensure accuracy of data, results and written reports & presentation materials.
- Minimum one (1) year of work experience.
- Some knowledge of policies, practices, and systems.
- Demonstrated use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts of data analytics.
- Some knowledge of industry practices and standards.
Compensation & Benefits
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.