APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Business Analyst
Location: Oakland, CA 94612
Position: Business Analyst
Duration: 2 years
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plan founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
- Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination.
- Prepares needs assessment.
- Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models.
- Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group. Interprets, evaluates, and interrelates research data, and develops integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Plans and coordinates the development of primary and secondary market research studies in support of strategic planning and specific marketing initiatives, as required, and presents findings of studies to client committees. Provides consultative, advisory, technical, and staff support, as appropriate.
- Ability to use survey and market research methodologies, systems, and techniques.
- Experience Level: BA or BS required plus minimum 3+ years of direct relevant experience.
Compensation & Benefits
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.