APR has been engaged to identify hard working HR Recruiter.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
LOCATION: San Dimas, CA 91773
CONTRACT: 3-12 months, temp
Mon- Friday 8am-5pm
Over-time Required: Occasionally:
Achieves staffing objectives by executing the recruitment process, which includes, posting jobs to applicable job boards, evaluating job candidates, conducting interviews, advising managers, and other recruitment related tasks. The Sr. Human Resources Recruiter plays a critical role by ensuring QTC is hiring the best possible talent and conducting outreach with local Veteran Transition Programs, Non Profit Organizations such as Wounded Warrious and other military friendly organizations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures integrity of the recruitment cycle; maintains accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities
- Manages requisitions and hiring to meet organizational goals to include quality of hires; time to fill and cost per hire
- Develops strategies to attract candidates of diverse backgrounds; utilizing media to foster affirmative action and diversity goals
- Leverages online recruiting resources and in-house ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates
- Develops and fosters relationships with colleges and diverse professional organization to attract and recruit diverse candidates
- Screens resumes and candidates to identify appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position prior to presenting to hiring mangers
- Manages and coordinates communication, interviews, and assessments for candidates and hiring managers
- Documents post-interview debrief and post mortems with interviewers and candidates
- Performs detailed reference checking on all candidates and reviews results with hiring managers
- Performs job analysis and works with hiring managers to develop and document effective job descriptions
- Stays informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in state of the art recruiting practices
- Conducts follow up calls with new hires and hiring managers to support effective new hire orientation and assimilation into organization
- Conducts outreach to military veterans through partnerships with organizations such as Wounded Warriors, TAP and other non-profits.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent organization and follow up skills – ability to organize, plan and coordinate multiple tasks with a high sense of urgency and follow through
- Working knowledge of the Military Process, ranking, compensation, transition programs and how military jobs translate into QTC relevant jobs.
- Project management skills
- Self motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions
- Ability to travel as required
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept criticism and constructive feedback; while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- An expert level of knowledge in all full lifecycle recruiting components including; but not limited to, sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, legal, job analysis, relationship management and due diligence
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in Human Resources, Business, Marketing or related 6 to 10 years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in the medical industry
- 2- 5 experience in recruiting within a military capacity or staffing.
- Access to military bases through VHIC or other Government Approved programs.
- Ability to obtain TS/SCI clearance.
- discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
- Proficient in MS Office to include PowerPoint and Excel
Experience using an applicant tracking system; preferably UltiPro
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.