HR Service Center Analyst
APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify HR Service Center Representative
Location: Alameda, CA 94502
Position: HR Service Center Representative
Pay Rate: $21/hour
Duration: 12 months
Need to take HRSC Analyst Simulation Assessment
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutionsto a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plan founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
Under limited supervision, processes moderate to complex Human Resources transactions related to employee changes and new hire information within a single area of specialty in one of the following Human Resources programs: pay, benefits including retirement, leaves of absences, disability and worker's compensation. Acts as a resource to Human Resources Representatives and other service center team members.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Advanced reading skills and basic math skills required. Bachelor's degree or some college level course-work preferred.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to process transactions w/in 95% accuracy rate as measured by internal quality assurance performance measures.
- Demonstrated ability to type at least 45 words or keystrokes per minute while interacting with customers on the telephone.
- Demonstrated experience navigating Windows-based Human Resources information systems required.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels within an organization required.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and quality required.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with a customer service focus required.
- Ability to identify root cause and conduct analysis required.
- Ability to work independently under limited supervision as prescribed by established HR Service Center guidelines and procedures.
- Ability to adopt new work procedures as needed and actively participate in training and quality assurance initiatives.
- Must adhere to KP confidentiality rules, requirements & guidelines.
- Must be able to work in a Labor / Management Partnership environment.
Experience with PeopleSoft 8.8 preferred.
Proficiency in Lotus Notes or MS Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
- Responds professionally with accuracy and in a timely manner to new hire changes, employee requests for information and changes by processing moderate to complex Human Resources transactions pertaining to employee pay, new hires, terminations and personal status changes according to established policies and procedures, collective bargaining agreements and laws. Enters processes and retrieves employee data utilizing a Windows-based Human Resources systems to make employee changes and obtain information requested by employees.
- Responds to escalated employee calls and inquiries referred by HR Representatives and other HR Service Center employees. Resolves ongoing, moderate to complex HR related issues and tracks employee data utilizing Human Resources information systems and call center systems including on-line mainframes information.
- Conducts case management as required to meet employees' needs. May handle incoming employee calls as needed.
- Collaborates with Quality Assurance, Training and Team Management to modify transaction procedures as needed and provide one-on-one training for HR Representatives and other HR Service Center employees.
- Consistently supports compliance and the Principles of Responsibility (Kaiser Permanente's Code of Conduct) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements (if applicable), and Kaiser Permanente's policies and procedures.
Top Daily Responsibility:
- Answer HR Inbound Phone Inquiries
Top (3) Required Skills Candidate Should Have:
- Strong Customer Service
- Analytic Thinking
- Detail Oriented
Additional Skills Preferred
- Effective and Professional Verbal and Written skills
- Ability to multitask (type while talking)
- Collaboration skills
- team player mentality
Compensation & Benefits
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.