Medical Appointment Setter
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Medical Case Technician.
LOCATION: San Dimas, CA 91773
CONTRACT: 3 months, temp
SCHEDULE NEEDED: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
Perform administrative tasks in support of the Strategic Services team. Duties include scanning medical records and reports into a computer system, preparing delivery of client medical reports and bills, operating the main switchboard, and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for scheduling and following up on claimant appointments
- Triage of all cases in accordance with documented triage procedures
- Maintain integrity and organization of case files
- Data entry of claimant information, appointments, case files etc.
- Provide coverage for the main switchboard, and answer the office telephone system
- Respond to direct requests for information and/or forward messages to appropriate staff
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent customer service, organization, and follow-through skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and understanding of medical terminology preferred
- Ability to excel at multi-tasking and work with a high sense of urgency
- Must be self-motivated
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- 0 to 1 years of experience performing general office duties
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Data Entry experience
- Military experience preferred
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.