APR has been engaged to identify hard working Medical Receptionist.
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
We are in URGENT need of a Receptionist to cover over the holidays.
LOCATION: San Dimas, CA 91773
Wednesday, November 26
Friday, November 27
Wednesday-Thursday, December 23 and 24
Wednesday-Thursday, December 30 and 31
Performs variety of routine activities in support of a specific project/business/technical unit. Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for clinic receptionist functions including but not limited to: answering telephones, greeting incoming claimants, scheduling and confirming appointments, preparing schedules, data entry and filing
• Ensures administrative offices are maintained in an organized and clean manner
• Assists in preparation and delivery of reports for all lines of business including monitoring to ensure uniformity and correctness
• Conduct confirmation calls prior to appointments (e.g., 72hrs, 48hrs, 24hrs, etc.)
• Review and entry of computerized worksheets manually completed by claimants
• Transcribe physician notes if needed
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Excellent customer service, organization, and follow-through skills in order to enhance interactions with providers, operational teams and clients
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of medical terminology and applications
• Ability to excel at details, multi-task, and work with a high sense of urgency
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team, team builder
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of office equipment (FAX, copier, printer, etc.)
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
• 1 to 3 years of medical receptionist experience
• Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.