Medical Systems Specialist/ IT Specialist
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Medical Systems Specialist.
LOCATION: Diamond Bar, CA 91765
CONTRACT: Until 8/7/2018
SCHEDULE NEEDED: Mon – Fri 8AM to 4:30PM and some Saturdays (2-4 hours per day (based on work))
Under close supervision, the Medical Systems Specialist I is responsible for reviewing and analyzing data, creating standard and ad hoc reports, and troubleshooting problems in QTC's Medical Examination Protocol (MEP) system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform trouble shooting in QTC's medical systems
• Ability to create electronic forms in QTC's medical software: Next Gen application
• Ability to create logic rules for electronic forms in QTC's medical software in accordance with client forms
• Respond to product application and content questions from customers using QTC's proprietary software
• Draft content for application in accordance to client requirements
• Interpret and analyze questions and issues within the specific software application(s) to identify problems area(s)
and recommend corrective action
• Responsible for reporting design problems or "bugs"
• Perform unit testing on new and updated software prior to and after deployment to ensure product meets end- user needs for multiple medical specialties
• Other projects and duties as assigned
• Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and debug software issues
• Working knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities and adapt to change
• Ability to work overtime and some weekends
• Knowledge of: Word, Excel, and Outlook
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
• High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• 0 to 1 years of systems and analytical experience
• Medical Report Quality assurance experience preferred
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.