APR Consulting, Inc. has been engaged to identify a Project Manager
Location: Oakland, CA 94612
Position: Project Manager
Pay Rate: $50 – 54/hr DOE
Duration: 13 months
Since 1980 APR Consulting, Inc. has provided professional recruiting and contingent workforce solutions to a diverse mix of clients, industries, and skill sets nationwide.
Our client is one of the largest non-profit health plan founded in 1945 which offers comprehensive, affordable health coverage plans for individual & family, Medicare, employers, and large group.
- Responsibilities: Lead small to midsize work streams of a large program
- Works across multiple internal/external teams and workstreams to support multifaceted internal communications campaign
- Plan own workload, prioritizing key tasks and ensuring the appropriate allocation of time and effort to achieve the required results
- Break down the program elements into manageable and achievable tasks/activities and create a logical plan (e.g. work plan, storyboard) for an activity or program segment
- Anticipate program scope changes and adjusts program plan and budget accordingly
- Understand the contributing factors of business value for programs and KP
- Learn from mistakes and do not repeat them; show interest in improving work
- Document and understand process flow for existing and 'to be" processes
- Develop client and internal presentations while working with the client to clarify needs
- Put forward ideas assertively and directly, providing data to support conclusions
- Prioritize program work to meet member/customer needs
- Understand how individual performance and attributes contribute to program success
- Offer informal and formal feedback to improve performance
- Use internal and external knowledge resources
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate course of action
- Consult with senior Program Managers on majority of issues
- Work under moderate supervision.
Compensation & Benefits
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is a match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.