APR has been engaged to identify hard working Travel Coordinator Sr.
LOCATION: San Antonio, TX 78228
CONTRACT: 6 months, temp to hire
Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Coordinates travel needs for company employees. Schedules hotels, flight and car rentals and prepares itineraries ensuring travel needs are met within constraints of the company travel budget and process and procedure. May work with outside travel agencies as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure travel bookings are complete/accurate and company travel policies are met
- Ensure all necessary documentation of travel arrangements are maintained
- Reconcile travel charges for appropriate department
- Coordinate and create itineraries for travelers including all reservation and confirmation information
- Assist travelers with the completion of accurate, timely and complete expense reports in accordance to company policy
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong ability to excel at details, multi-task, and work with a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- High School diploma, or equivalent (GED)
- 1 to 3 years administrative experience
- 1 to 2 years of travel coordinator experience preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.