APR has been engaged to identify hard working Accounting Clerk.
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
CONTRACT: 2 months
- Organized and detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet assigned deadlines as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a team player in a professional environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Completes assigned gaming which includes reconciling, analyzing, recording, and reviewing documents for proper completion.
- Ensure accurate reporting and demonstrate job ownership for all items completed
- Effectively handle routine tasks, while responding appropriately to additional requests and special projects as they are assigned
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with audit teams, operations, and property management
- Actively participate in special project assignments and team building
- Entry Level – No experience required
- Get a glimpse of the gaming industry and corporate finance environment
- Does not need to be pursuing accounting degree, all majors considered
- Work with an experienced and welcoming leadership team
Don't miss out on his amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.