Application Architect (Oracle Fusion and Java)
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Application Architect for one of the nation's largest organization in the hospitality & casinos industry.
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV CONTRACT: 6 months or longer
- Oracle ERP cloud technical consultant who has played a solution architect/ lead role in at least two full life cycle implementations. Total experience in Oracle Fusion applications and (NOT OR) Java( 4 years)
- Expert in integrating Cloud Services (interfaces, conversions and creating applications using FBDI, ADFdi (mandatory), ADF and HDL scripts)
- Functional concepts and understanding of Financial /HCM modules. End to end configuration experience is not mandatory
- Expertise with Java Web Services and the use of Oracle ERP Cloud delivered Web Services. Experience with creating custom applications in JCS or similar environment and integrating with Oracle Fusion Applications
- Technical skills in the creation of BI Publisher Reports; FRS (financial reporting studio) Reports and OTBI (Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence) reports
- Ability to understand requirements and efficiently convert it into Functional and Technical document. Ability to communicate the requirements and code as needed.
- Experience with Oracle ERP Cloud Security
Oracle ADF, Oracle HCM/ Financial applications, Working in PaaS environment
Do you have minimum of 2 years of technical conversion and integration hands on experience in Oracle Cloud fusion environment with Java expertise?
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service). 401k plan is available after 90 days.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.