APR has been engaged to identify hard working Programmer Analyst for one of the nation's largest organization in the hospitality & casinos industry.
LOCATION: Las Vegas, NV
CONTRACT: 3 months or longer
- Test programs to determine if they perform as intended and may share in installation of new programs.
- Follow defined solutions with specific task instructions to complete coding.
- May help train users on new programs.
- Ability to analyze a problem in order to develop a result.
- Basic knowledge of planning, monitoring, and reactive techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of the systems and applications (including platforms and operating systems) while keeping track of current developments and trends.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of business functions and the corresponding technical strategies, benefits, risks and costs that impact the business.
- Ability to maintain quality communications with business owners and all individuals involved in a support issue or project assignment.
- (this includes line level employees through VPs) Ability to communicate information through spoken or written word; read and interpret information and relay business requirements and testing results to others involved in the project.
- Produce and maintain Product Documentation Ability to manage multiple projects, determine project urgency, use goals to guide action sand create detailed action plans, organize people and tasks.
- Ability to code in Visual Studio - VB.net.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL server database
- Experience in Microsoft Access
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service). 401k plan is available after 90 days.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.