Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk for one of our biggest clients in the Manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Syracuse, NY
CONTRACT: 4 months or longer
PAY RATE: $17.00/hr.
This position is responsible for administrative duties supporting customer deductions. Review open deductions for resolution and route to appropriate staff for handling and assigned credit activities including customer follow-up. Great communication skills are essential to working with our internal and external customers.
- Review deduction activities
- Collection activities including customer calls
- Log details and status into GetPaid of all debits.
- Create appropriate correspondence to customer to ensure customer payment.
- Follow up with appropriate personnel to answer unresolved issues.
- Support other A/R activities as needed.
- Also includes credit activities including collection calls.
- Daily tasks of filing, data entry, email and phone communication.
- Computer skills including Microsoft are required for data entry, web portal processing and communication.
- One to two years of manufacturing experience in customer administration
- Associates degree preferred in Business Administration.
- PC skills in Excel and Word.
- This position requires knowledge of administrative duties including deduction evaluation and subsequent processing.
- Strong communication skills are necessary to effectively communicate with all levels of internal and external customers to resolve business issues accurately and timely.
- Good organizational skills are essential
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k plan, etc.
At a minimum, a 7-year background check, education verification, employment verification, and drug screen will be conducted upon hire. Your suitability for employment is contingent upon successfully passing these required pre-employment screenings.
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position, please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.