Assembler - LI
APR has been engaged to identify hard working Assemblers for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Watertown, WI
CONTRACT: 3 months or longer
PAY RATE: $14/hr.
SHIFT: 1st shift
- This position is responsible for mounting and basic wiring of components with standard layouts/options, performs sub-assembly functions, and developing enhanced wiring skills under the direction of a more experienced Assembler.
- Read, interpret, and follow basic schematics, drawings and bills of material
- Operate hand tools, torque drivers, and pneumatic tools
- Perform repetitive line assembly and wiring operations on standard electrical assemblies or sub-assemblies
- Efficiently pick necessary components and materials for assembly
- Handle, lift and move material/inventory from stock location to assembly area
- Maintain understanding and control of inventory
- Use and understand computer programs and features
- Operate certified equipment after appropriate training
- GED/HS Diploma
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- General blue print reading and machine shop skills.
- Read and comprehend specifications, engineering drawings and manufacturing routings
- Must be able to work for 7 to 9 hours per day without sitting
COMPENSATION: PAY RATE: $14/hr.
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity! If you feel your experience is the match for this position please apply today and join our team. We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.