APR has been engaged to identify hardworking Production Technicians for one of our biggest clients in the manufacturing industry.
LOCATION: Tualatin, OR
CONTRACT: 6 months
PAY RATE: $16/hr.
- Sorting and Checking, Inspection, Tool-Related Assembly, PCB and Harness Assembly.
- Reads and studies work orders and assembly drawings to determine operation to be performed.
- Works at a steady pace under close supervision; may be assigned to different work stations
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of experience in role
- General knowledge of clutch production techniques and technologies
- Computer abilities a plus
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions
- Physical requirements: Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. frequently, must be able to stand, twist, bend, squat and stoop Depth and peripheral vision required
We pay weekly every Friday, have direct deposit, and offer a competitive benefits package: Medical, Dental Vision, 401k plan, etc. Benefits available shortly into this contract (30+ days - starting with the 1st of the month following 30 days of service).
We look forward to working with you!
Equal Opportunity Statement:
“APR Consulting, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications for all positions equally without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status or any disability as provided in the Americans with Disabilities Act. APR Consulting, Inc. participates in E-Verify. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States.”E-Verify Statement:
APR participates in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility Program.